Vice President of Engineering
Location: Southern California
Vice President of Engineering needed to direct an expanding engineering organization for a leading producer of commercial aircraft electronic systems designed for applications in corporate aviation and commercial airline markets. This individual will be a key member of the corporate management team. Emphasis will be in New Product Development as the company actively expands their product offerings.
Compensation: $230 - 255K, depending upon experience level. Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BS Degree in Engineering (or relevant degree) and 10+ years of applicable experience with aircraft, aerospace, or avionic systems.
• Minimum 4+ years in a direct supervisory / engineering management position.
• Experience directing new product development and managing production activities as part of overall engineering management responsibilities.
• Must be a visionary, with previous experience creating and implementing a successful technology roadmap.
• Demonstrated Executive Team Leadership experience including successfully managing, motivating, and mentoring an engineering department, as well as profitably impacting other areas of the company, as well as ability to attract qualified staffers to their department.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written presentation skills, as well as the ability to effectively interface with customer engineering counterparts and build productive relationships with key customers and their leaders.
This is an exceptional chance to lead an engineering organization for an expanding, very profitable, and fully USA based technology company.