Software Systems Engineer
Location: Northern New Jersey
Software Systems Engineer needed for a leading developer of medical equipment and software solutions for advanced applications in medical diagnostics and treatment. This global company is recognized as an innovator and their products are deployed worldwide. Company is benefiting from accelerating growth in several new technology applications, as well as an expanding customer base.
Responsibilities will encompass software deployment for new equipment, including software installation, testing, troubleshooting and debugging, as well as system administration, maintenance, upgrading and programming.
Compensation: $65 - 75K, depending upon experience level
• Minimum BSEE, CE, CS, or relevant degree.
• Experience level: Recent Graduate to 4+ years.
• Programming skills in Java, C, C++, and UNIX.
• Knowledgeable with control systems, devices, and equipment.
• Experience with system test, troubleshooting, and validation.
• Willingness to work rotational shifts - days, evenings, nights.
• Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
This is a unique chance to develop your skills and grow your career in a dynamic work environment, and participate in implementatiuon and support of new and innovative technologies.