Senior RF Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Senior RF Engineer needed for a leading developer of advanced facilities automation and control systems. Company is a renowned leader in their industry. They have won numerous prominent awards for Product Innovation and 'Best in Class' - in addition to contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products emphasize high performance - while achieving maximum conservation of energy.
Position encompasses development of new products - including all phases of product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple functional organizations to develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
Compensation: $95 - 120K, Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or related discipline) and 6+ years of applicable experience.
• Broad base knowledge in RF circuit design, involving transceivers, wireless sensors, low noise amps, filters, etc.
• Experience with wireless communications protocols such as WiMAX, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee.
• Exposure to commercial electronics and FCC and UL requirements is a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and lead development and implementation of an ongoing variety of new products and technologies.