Senior Project Engineer Product Development
Engineering Project Manager Product Development needed for a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Energy Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Will be responsible for managing multiple ongoing projects through all phases of product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple business units and functional organizations. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
This area provides a high quality of life environment including affordable housing and short commutes; outstanding climate; top-ranked public school system; leading university programs in engineering, science, and medicine; and an abundance of entertainment activities including arts, culture, and sports.
Compensation: $110 - 130K, depending upon experience level. Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BSME (or relevant technical degree) and 7+ years of Engineering Project Management experience.
• Demonstrated success to leading cross-functional engineering teams.
• Experience with design and production of Molded Plastics.
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of mechanical engineering design concepts.
• Proven experience in full-cycle product development, project management and execution.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and lead development and implementation of an ongoing variety of new products and technologies.