Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer New Product Development
Mechanical Design Engineer needed to lead New Product Development projects for a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Will be responsible for all phases of new product development including conceptualization, design, development, and production launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple business units and functional organizations. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
Salary Range: $110 - 126K, depending upon experience level. Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BSME (or relevant technical degree) and 7+ years of product design experience involving Injection Molded Plastics - preferably with low cost, high quality products used in high volume applications such as automotive, medical, consumer products, etc.
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of mechanical engineering design concepts.
• Demonstrated success in full cycle product development, project management and execution.
• Proficiency with 3D CAD and computer aided analysis.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.