Senior Electronics Engineer - New Product Development
Senior Electronics Engineer needed to lead New Product Development projects for a leading producer of Sporting and Outdoor gear. Company is the leader in their industry, and their products are sold worldwide. Their ruggedized products deliver maximum performance with high durability. They have won numerous awards and recognition for their trend-setting designs.
Position encompasses all phases of new product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple business units and functional organizations. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
Compensation: $95 - 115K, depending upon experience level. Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant technical degree) and 6+ years of product design experience.
• Experience with full cycle product development - from concept to production launch.
• Knowledgeable with all phases of board design from design and layout to fabrication and assembly.
• Demonstrated success in product development, project management and execution.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and creative work environment, and participate in development and implementation of an ongoing variety of new and innovative products.