Senior Electronics Engineer New Product Development
Senior Electronics Engineer needed to lead New Product Development projects for a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to “Green Technology”. Their products emphasize high performance, while delivering optimum conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
As a member of a special projects team, will be responsible for creating leading edge products for this company’s flagship product line. Position encompasses all phases of new product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple business units and functional organizations. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
Salary Range: $110 - 135K, depending upon experience level. Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BSEE (or relevant technical degree) and 7+ years of commercial product design experience - such as automotive, medical, consumer products, etc.
• Experience with full cycle product development - from concept to production launch.
• Knowledgeable with all phases of board design from schematic capture through layout to fabrication and assembly.
• Demonstrated success in product development, project management and execution.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.