Quality Engineer needed for a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Energy Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Will be responsible for leading product quality improvement projects by developing and implementing advanced quality principles. Support product return analysis and develop and implement appropriate solutions. Provide technical support on product failures or issues. Drive process and product improvement through hands-on analysis and design improvement recommendations. Coordinate Quality Monitoring Testing for all products. Participate in new product development to ensure all customer requirements and quality metrics are achieved. Diagnose quality problems, develop solutions, and monitor corrective actions.
Located in Arizona, this area provides a high quality of life environment - including affordable housing and short commutes; outstanding climate; top-ranked public school system; leading university programs in engineering, science, and medicine; and an abundance of entertainment activities - including arts, culture, and sports.
Compensation: $75 - 95K, depending upon experience level. Full Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BS degree in engineering or other technical discipline.
• 5+ years of work experience, with 3 years in a Quality role.
• Project management experience, with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong statistical knowledge and problem-solving skills.
• Capable of working independently, as well as in a multifunctional team environment.
• Ability to influence and lead others as a change agent.
• Knowledge of ISO 9000, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledgeable with DFMEA and PFMEA.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
• Enthusiastic, results-oriented with a drive towards career advancement.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies.