Product Design Engineers
Locations: GA, OH, MN Multiple Engineering Centers situated in Atlanta, Georgia; Columbus, Ohio; and Southeastern Minnesota
Product Design Engineers needed for a leading consumer products manufacturer. Company is a renowned leader in their industry. They have won numerous prominent awards for Product Innovation and 'Best in Class' in addition to contributions to 'Green Energy Technology'. Their products achieve maximum performance while minimizing energy consumption.
Will be responsible for multiple ongoing projects through all phases of New Product Development, including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple functional organizations.
Full Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BS - Engineering and 3 to 6+ years of experience.
• 3D CAD experience (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or other).
• Experience designing with a variety of materials for volume manufacturing such as molded and formed plastics, die castings, sheet metal, etc.
• Knowledgeable with electronics packaging and enclosures for circuit board assemblies, wire and cable assemblies, electrical connectors, etc.
• Basic thermal knowledge.
• Understanding of design for manufacturability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development and implementation of an ongoing variety of new products and technologies.