Product Design Engineer
Location: Southeastern Minnesota
Product Design Engineer needed for a leading consumer products manufacturer. Company is renowned in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products achieve maximum performance while minimizing energy consumption.
Will be responsible for multiple ongoing projects through all phases of product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple functional organizations. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
Compensation: $75 - 90K, depending upon experience level. Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BS - Engineering and 3 to 7+ years of experience.
• 3D Solid Modeling skills (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or other).
• Thermal Design knowledge - as related to heat dissipation.
• Strong practical knowledge of mechanical engineering design concepts.
• Understanding of design for manufacturability.
• Basic electrical knowledge.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development and implementation of an ongoing variety of new products and technologies.