Principal Engineer New Product Development
Location: Pacific Northwest
Principal Engineer New Product Development needed for a renowned power tool innovator. As the world's pioneer in power tool safety, company is an award winning developer and manufacturer of high performance smart power tools equipped with built-in detection and injury prevention technology.
Company is looking to expand the application of their revolutionary technology into a variety of new products, and seeks a visionary leader, capable of creating and developing entirely new products from concept to launch. Position will encompass:
• Principal responsibility for R&D, invention and conceptual development of new power tools incorporating company's patented safety technology.
• Principal responsibility for 'blank sheet' design and concepts to enable final implementation by supporting engineers.
• Directing a team of product design engineers to develop, design, simulate, test and refine new safe power tools for consumer and commercial markets.
Located in the Pacific Northwest, this highly desirable area offers an abundance of cultural, recreational and entertainment activities.
Compensation: $130K to $160K base salary (depending upon experience level) plus incentives. Full Relocation is provided.
• Strong visionary with a demonstrated ability to lead the creation of entirely new and uniquely innovative products.
• Proven history of invention and innovation.
• Innate creativity and engineering aptitude with an outstanding ability to find optimum solutions to engineering problems.
• Self-starter motivated and driven to exceed expectations and conventional wisdom.
• 5+ years of experience in R&D, technology innovation and/or product development.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering or Physics.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a major impact on a rapidly expanding company - as well as an entire industry - and a chance to develop revolutionary products in an open and creative work environment, where invention and dedication are both recognized and rewarded.