Mechanical Project Engineer
Mechanical Project Engineer needed for a leading producer of consumer and commercial environmental products. Company is a renowned leader in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Energy Technology'. Their products emphasize conservation of energy and utilization of natural resources.
Will be responsible for managing multiple ongoing projects through all phases of product development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Will also work closely with product marketing, and initiate and develop ideas that will expand and enhance product lines.
Located in Arizona, this area provides a high quality of life environment - including affordable housing and short commutes; outstanding climate; top-ranked public school system; leading university programs in engineering, science, and medicine; and an abundance of entertainment activities - including arts, culture, and sports.
Compensation: $75 - 95K, depending upon experience level. Full Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSME (or relevant technical degree) and 3 to 5+ years of engineering project management experience.
• Proven experience with full-cycle project management and execution.
• Demonstrated success working with cross-functional engineering teams.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of mechanical engineering design concepts.
• Experience in volume production environment and knowledge of plastics is a plus.
• Strong communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products and technologies.