Senior Mechanical Engineers
Location: Northwestern Connecticut
Mechanical Design Engineers needed for a leading producer of high-performance energy management devices. Company's broad range of innovative products are recognized for dramatically boosting performance in numerous advanced technology applications, and they are sold worldwide.
Responsibilities will include developing new product design concepts, and full cycle development process including prototype, final design and production launch.
Compensation: $80 - 105K, depending upon experience level
• Minimum BSME (or relevant technical degree) and 5+ years of experience.
• Knowledgeable with electro-mechanical devices and/or assemblies.
• Design experience with a range materials including molded plastics, sheet metal and die cast components.
• Proficiency with 3D CAD - such as SolidWorks, Creo, or similar.
• Knowledgeable with FEA for simulation and modeling.
• Strong practical knowledge of mechanical engineering design concepts.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development of an ongoing variety of innovative new products.