Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: South Dakota
Industry leader in the design and build of special application agricultural equipment is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. Company's broad range of innovative products are recognized for dramatically boosting performance and productivity in numerous agricultural applications, and they are sold worldwide. Responsibilities will include:
• Develop new design concepts to meet market requirements.
• Refine design concepts into practical, manufacturable designs that meet performance, durability, and cost targets.
• Create and analyze components and assemblies using 3D CAD.
• Research and specify materials for use as needed.
• Coordinate build and testing of prototypes.
• Research and review compliance requirements.
• Direct preparation of product and system layouts, detailed drawings, and schematics.
Compensation: $85 - 110K, depending upon experience level. Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BSME (or relevant technical degree) and 5+ years of machine or equipment design.
• Experience with heavy duty mechanical components and assemblies.
• Proficiency with 3D CAD.
• Strong practical knowledge of mechanical design engineering concepts.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to expand your skills and grow your career in a dynamic and creative work environment, and participate in development of new and innovative products.