Mechanical Design Engineer - New Product Development
Location: Southeastern Minnesota
Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a leading consumer products manufacturer. Company is renowned in their industry, and they have won numerous awards for their contributions to 'Green Technology'. Their products achieve maximum performance while minimizing energy consumption.
Will be responsible for multiple ongoing projects through all phases of New Product Development including conceptualization, design, development, and product launch. Must be self-motivated and capable of working across multiple functional organizations, and developing and implementing ideas that expand and enhance product lines.
Compensation: $75 - 90K, depending upon experience level. Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BS - Engineering and 3 to 6+ years of experience.
• Proficient 3D CAD skills (such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or other).
• Strong practical knowledge of mechanical engineering design concepts.
• Basic thermal and electrical knowledge.
• Understanding of design for manufacturability.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and participate in development and implementation of an ongoing variety of new products and technologies.