Manager of Engineering
Location: New Jersey
Manager of Engineering needed for a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty fluid handling equipment. This global company is recognized as an innovator of critical, high reliability components for environmental, public, and industrial applications and their products are deployed worldwide. Company is benefiting from accelerating growth in several new product and technology applications, as well as an expanding customer base. As they grow their product portfolio, they seek a strong leader to participate in the creation of innovative products for both new and existing markets.
Responsibilities will include managing all facets of product design and development, overseeing test and quality, directing projects and delineating detailed plans for achieving goals, coordinating integration of technical activities, and updating / maintaining department standards and procedures.
Compensation: $120 - 130K, plus generous benefits.
Relocation is provided.
• Minimum BS Degree in Engineering and 10+ years of experience.
• Demonstrated success in product development from concept to market.
• Working knowledge of 3D CAD, FEA, and MS Office tools.
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated with hands-on leadership skills.
This is a unique chance to expand your skills and grow your career in a dynamic and creative work environment, and participate in development of new and innovative products.