Manager of Mechanical Engineering
Location: Arizona & Washington State
Manager of Mechanical Engineering direct an expanding mechanical engineering group for a leading producer of commercial aircraft electronic equipment. Products include navigation systems, communication systems, and audio/video entertainment systems - designed for applications in corporate aviation and commercial airline markets. This individual will be a key member of the engineering management team. Emphasis will be in New Product Development - as the company actively expands their product offerings. Responsibilities will include supervising mechanical engineering groups located in Arizona and Seattle, Washington (individual will have the option of residing in either location).
Compensation: $120 - 140K, depending upon experience level. Full Relocation provided.
• Minimum BSME (or relevant degree) and 12+ years of applicable experience, including 4+ years in engineering management.
• Experience developing electronic enclosures, EM interconnects, EM packaging.
• Knowledgeable with DFM / DFA.
• Experienced designing with a variety of materials - plastics, metals, composites.
• Familiarity with CAD and FEA tools for thermal and structural analysis.
• Knowledgeable with compliance and environmental testing of airborne electronic equipment.